Sync-One2 gives you, in real-time, the auto-video (lipsync) delay/error in a system such as ProTools or Premiere Pro, Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), a digital or home cinema, an installed AV system, or anywhere where the audio and video take different paths. You see the error in milliseconds and frames. Automatically calculated statistics show you the true status of a system.
Trying to check any system manually simply isn't accurate, wastes time, and relies on guessing with trial and error adjustments.
Using a Sync-One2 is simple, fast, and accurate. A system can be checked and corrected in just a few minutes. You can find details of common sync problems in the FAQ.
- Post Production or film editing, then excellent AV sync is essential to the production process.
- Professional AV, ensures your systems are installed correctly for your clients.
- Digital Cinema or Home Cinema, when installing or checking a cinema, ensuring the sync is accurate is very important.
- Offer System Calibration services, then complete the job by ensuring correct sync.
- If you are looking for a replacement for the discontinued Syncheck3™, Sync-One2 is the more capable and lower-cost alternative.
Sync-One2 is the tool you need if you care about accurate audio-video sync.
SyncOne2 is the reference tool of choice of professionals, trusted worldwide in Post Production, Digital Cinema, Professional system Calibration, equipment manufacturers, TV networks, streaming service providers, and many more who rely on accurate AV sync.
Please follow the links below for more details, including the full features and specifications, support, 100's of test files available for download, details of tests on streaming services and details of supported calibration Blu-Ray discs, plus where to purchase a Sync-One2.
Pro Tools Expert
Editors Choice Award
Home Cinema Choice
syncheck replacement syncheck3 replacement